Thursday, July 9, 2009

The Offer?

“It’s Jenny!” came the voice from the office next door. I knew who it was, but my assistant was eager to answer the phone and talk to her for some reason.

“You free for the afternoon?” the voice on the other end asked.

“Unfortunately I have a conference call, but I can do lunch. It’ll at least be nice to see you in person.” Jenny had taken her old job back in LA with the caveat that she could work from home a majority of the time but travel back when duty called. She’s been on a huge project, and so she’s been gone more lately, days at a time.

My Blackberry went off with a text, “Got an outside table.”

I honestly forget sometimes how attracted I am to Jenny. She is the type of woman I absolutely crave. Well there are two types, the young sultry type and the curvaceous type. Granted Jenny is two-and-a-half years younger than me, but she is very curvaceous. Her ass is the right kind of nice, and her tits are plenty to keep me busy. Although I normally dig the brunettes, Jenny’s hair is just the type of dirty blonde to get me going. And on the occasions she has darkened her hair and on Halloween when she dressed with a dark curly wig. Let’s just say I was insatiable.
When she got dressed in the morning she knew exactly what she was after too. We had had a decent round of phone sex last night in preparation of her arrival back home today. The tank top she was wearing showed off the cleavage I love and her jeans were nice and tight and the tattoo on her foot was clearly visible.

She didn’t even get up to hug me, she just flashed me a smile and threw me a quick kiss. She knows how to drive me crazy. We spend some time catching up, enjoying the cool breeze in the shade. Our meal ordered we cannot keep our eyes off of each other. Her fingers glide across my knee with just a gentle touch. Amazingly we have both ignored E-mails that have sailed into our Blackberries.

A familiar voice calls out my name, “AJ, is that you? Holy crap it’s been a long time!” This happens way too often because the business I work in I meet a LOT of people. But Jenny is also well aware of my past, and I’m sure sizing her up she figured we’d fucked in the past. And she’d have guessed right, only this girl was one of my craziest nights. I didn’t so much have a threesome with her as I fucked her and then fucked her sister… In the same night, in the same room… while they alternately watched.

Needless to say the image of Carolyn and her sister flashed through my mind and now I wanted nothing more than to get home to Jenny and make up for lost time. I introduced them and Carolyn moved on out of the restaurant. With this on my mind I wanted nothing more than to suck a nipple right then and there.

Our meal complete Jenny asked, with her hand rubbing my thigh, “Are you sure you can’t skip the conference call?” Unfortunately I could not; it was with my boss and a potential client with deep pockets. Jenny was checking the bill so I pulled out my Blackberry. Ten E-mails I zoned straight into the one from my boss. It was actually a PIN so it was red, “Call was cancelled, rescheduled for tomorrow same time. I’m sick and going home.”

That was all we needed. I called my admin on my way home to tell her to turn off the lights, I had more important things to handle…

We banged into the fridge and giggled as Jenny rubbed the back of her head. We were a little bit too eager evidently. We nearly tripped over a box or two on our way to the couch as well. We’re getting to move soon. She pushed me onto the couch and pulled her tank top over her head then straddled me, our lips devoured each other, her tongue exploring my mouth.

I fumbled with her bra and slipped it off. I had been anticipating her nipples all day, large and dark she loves when I suck and bite them. Her hands were on the back of my head and she was moaning, my hands roaming all over her back, she pulled my head away from her tits and kissed me hard again. She started grinding against me, and I knew we had a long night ahead of us.
When she’s been gone this long, I know we’ll fuck hard and then take each other’s time exploring and reacquainting our bodies. She bit my lip and then I went back to her nipples. Still grinding against me she asked, “Are you thinking of Carolyn?” Even though she had slipped into my mind, I knew what Jenny wanted to hear…

“Maybe,” I muttered between licks and sucks. I knew she loved it when we had dirty talk, when I told her about past experiences. She is very comfortable in our relationship and not jealous at all.

“Would you ever want to invite another woman into our bed?” I looked up at her and our eyes locked, I knew she wanted to fuck and she was only making me want her more, “Sure I would, whatever would please you…” She cut me off with a deep kiss, her tongue hard into my mouth, she bit my bottom lip again and then said, “I’m serious… we should have some fun with someone else…

She kissed me again, and I didn’t know what to say next…

No comments: