Friday, July 24, 2009

The Candidates Part II

Jen… ahhhh, Jen.

If I had my pick, I’d probably pick Cindy because I know her, trust her, and well we work well together. And every time we talk or chat I get off just thinking about her wonderful blow jobs. Best ever, period.

But considering Jenny wasn’t comfortable with that, well then my first pick moves to Jen.

Jen is 20, she will be 21 in just a few weeks. She never sent us a nude pic before we met her. She felt that she wanted to let some things be a surprise. While we had initially wanted to meet someone who had some experience (a) with women and (b) with a threesome, for some reason we were drawn to Jen.

Now, granted, she is young, and brunette, and petite (so needless to say I was immediately attracted to her) but she was also down to earth. She also was eager to do something outside of the box, something new, something to really bring in her 21st birthday. No matter what Jenny and I went into this figuring we’d meet a nice young lady and move on.

Jen was the first woman we met in a restaurant instead of a bar. She had nice tight jeans and t-shirt on and although a bit nervous, she looked relaxed. We ordered drinks (she got served!) and moved easily into normal chit-chat. We spent drinks and appetizers getting to know each other.

When dinner was served Jen pulled out her cell phone, tapped in a quick message, and flashed the young lady near the bar a smile as she explained she brought her best friend along just in case anything went south. She was sending her friend away.

By dessert we had all had enough drinks to loosen up. Our conversation changed a bit, with more innuendo thrown in, but we guarded ourselves still because we were in a restaurant. When the waiter came by and asked if we actually wanted any dessert Jennifer spoke up, “No, I think we’ll take a check though please.” She then looked at Jen, “Maybe you would prefer to have dessert at our house? That way we can continue this conversation in proper fashion? “

When we were in the car Jenny’s hand went to my leg and started rubbing, then moved to my cock which was already getting hard, “Can you believe this is going to happen?” she asked.

A bit shocked I asked, “Tonight?” Jenny just laughed, “Yeah, while I’m not ruling anyone else out, this chick is totally turning me on. And besides, what better way to eat some pussy than with a girl that’s never done it herself? This is going to be FUN!”

When we arrived home I went into the kitchen to get drinks while Jen and Jenny made themselves comfortable in the living room. We had more conversation in the living room, and a couple of more drinks. To be honest I had hoped that Jen and Jenny would have been making out when I returned each time from getting more drinks, but at the same time I was glad nothing had started without me.

When I came back the third time Jen asked, “So, I’m getting pretty fucking horny… how do we get this started?” Jenny just smiled at her and said, well maybe you just need to start kissing my husband and we’ll see where it goes from there… he IS a great kisser…”

The first kiss was tentative, but hungry. My tongue explored Jen’s mouth as she sat next to me, her hand on the back of my head and Jenny’s hand rubbing my thigh. With the next kiss Jen was on my lap, my hands on her ass… and it only got better from there…

3 comments:

SexxyBack said...

Tooooo HOT! I'm so glad you're writing again. I used to read your posts and not believe that they could be true. And now, I have some stories of my own to rival yours! Can't wait to read more......

Tom Guy said...

Well then... where are they!?!

SexxyBack said...

I know, I know....I need to write. I get inspired all the time and then I chicken out. I worry that somebody will figure out it's me!!! I just need to get over that and do it :)