Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Candidates

And so the search was on. Jenny and I had to set some ground rules of course. Of course we had the regular rules were set, preferably someone we are not close friends with, but someone we can trust. Even if this meant meeting several times to build that level of trust. Also, I could not have straight up sex during with our chosen partner on the first encounter. Jenny wanted to make sure she was comfortable with everything before we took it to that level. And finally, it could not be with anyone that I had any kind of a past with.

Now let’s stop there and make a couple of quick notes. First, is that ever since Jenny mentioned that she would like to bring another woman into our bed, well our sex life has exploded. It has always been spectacular, but now the dirty talk has hit a whole new level. When she travels, text messages and phone sex turn to thoughts of what we will do with another participant. As a matter of fact Jenny is looking forward to repaying the favor she has received many times between the legs. It is certainly one thing to get that… a whole different to give it… and maybe get it at the same time.

The other thing is that I nearly immediately broke one of the rules…

The first person I contacted was Cindy. Cindy is an old friend and a former friend with benefits. We have traded booty calls quite a bit over the years. Especially after she was divorced, and after I was divorced, even though she was living with a guy. Over the years we’ve figured out what the other has liked. Several years ago, as a favor (and it didn’t take much convincing) I was the stand in as Cindy taught her friend how to give a better blow job. I then demonstrated to her friend how good a blow job can feel for a woman. Her friend has been recently divorced and figured if she was going to be back on the market she better learn how to give a better BJ. When we found out that she’d never had ANYONE go down on her, well I was almost too eager to assist.

Anyway, after that experience Cindy and I often spoke of trying a threesome, but it just never materialized. Her friend wasn’t all that interested in experimenting with women, and we just never found the right partner. Cindy, who is now engaged, was very interesting in joining us, but I explained that it would take some convincing for Jenny, considering Cindy and I have had a lot of sex in the past. Although we never really had feeling for each other beyond fucking, I know Jenny would still have issues with it. Plus, it could be dangerous. Cindy has given some of the best blow jobs I’ve ever received in my life. Plain and simple she’s an expert, and has given me some of the most violent orgasms in my life, just by sucking me off… That could definitely make Jenny uncomfortable.

And so we began the search together. We E-mailed and exchanged pics with quite a few ladies. We met with only several.

Marcia... What can be said about Marcia. She was well built, we had seen that from her pictures, and her tattoos covered more than we expected. Although we had seen every part of Marcia prior to the night we met her at the bar, we were taken a bit aback by her appearance. Although clean, she was a bit more gruff in person. She ultimately failed the test when she mentioned she would prefer having sex with me before getting into bed with both of us to make sure it was worth it… next…

Susan… travels a lot. She’s not from here and travels in on business. A plus is that we could use her hotel room. The minus is that she comes to our town only about once every other month. If we liked her we would have a lot of waiting and phone sex we’d have to accomplish in the meantime. Susan is very firm too, I got a chance to feel her awesome thigh muscles, and immediately imagined what it would be like to have my face buried between those legs. Susan was also eager to get us back to her room. So eager in fact that when Jenny excused herself to the bathroom Susan began to rub my crotch and within second her tongue was in my mouth. She did this quickly, and the kiss was awesome, and was over rather quickly, leaving me with a raging hard-on and wanting more. Fortunately Jenny did not find out about this 30 seconds of passion, which was meant to convince me, unfortunately Jenny liked Susan a lot, but wanted to wait until her next swing through town to take it to the bed. So Susan is a possible.

Jody… Jody was H-O-T! Jenny was also attracted to Jody, who had on a shirt that showed off her well endowed tits. She had also promised to demonstrate how a tongue ring could totally make certain aspects of sex much more enjoyable for both sexes. Now while I truly want Jenny to enjoy this experience as much as I do, I had a bad feeling that Jody was totally into Jenny… totally. As in I was there more as a side show. While I would love to watch my wife make love to another woman, I want to get more out of the experience rather than getting to know my own hand. Outside of the bar, Jody and Jenny totally got it on, and I again was the recipient of a raging hard on. While this was not the first time Jenny had ever made out with another woman, it was the first time she made out with another woman and then fucked the shit out of her man. Jody did move a bit too fast for Jenny’s taste (while she was sucking on Jenny’s neck she was playing with Jenny’s tit in the back seat of my car. Hot? Yes. Jody is a possibility, but a bit too interested in Jenny for my taste. I want to get some of that myself, please…

And then there was Jen. Ahhhh Jen…

To be continued……

And a side note. Cindy and I? Yeah… we’ve been hitting the sexting hot and heavy for a few days now… Hopefully we can accommodate her fantasy… but there is Jen… young Jen…

No comments: