Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Quick Update

Soooo...

What I've written about up to this point? Is somewhat old news in the real world. I always liked to keep off time so as to throw off anyone that may stumble upon me by accident and be able to figure out who I am. Names have always been changed and mostly things occurring on the blog are weeks, or even months old. Nothings changed since I have returned.

This much I can say. Things have progressed since then, and I will share them with you shortly! I have been out of town for work, and pleasure and so I will get back to writing tomorrow.

Till then, if anyone is actually reading this beside me... enjoy!

3 comments:

The Exception said...

One of us is reading...

Anonymous said...

More than one.

Anonymous said...

and another...
welcome back!