Friday, July 10, 2009

It WAS an Offer!

My mind was filled with new fantasies. Jenny wanted to try something new. Our sex life has always been somewhat adventurous. We started screwing when I was not available. And since we’ve been married we have had sex nearly anywhere we wanted, especially when the mood struck.

“Do you want to suck someone’s pussy while I fuck you like this?” she asked me grinning. She was riding me hard, my cock deep inside of her. I couldn’t wait to explode inside of her. I sat up and took one of her large nipples into my mouth, I sucked hard and she moaned loudly. “Oh fuck yeah, I want two mouths on me… sucking BOTH of my nipples at once!”

She pushed me back down flat on the bed, and dug her nails into me. Her head flung up, her eyes closed, she bit her lip and then it happened. She moaned loudly, and screamed, “Oh fuck!” bit her lip again and then the orgasm hit. I grabbed her ass and thrust deep into her, hard, and let it go. I came hard inside of her, filling her up and it only made her scream louder, “Yeah baby, fill me up, I love feeling your cum!!!”

She collapsed on me, and we laid there catching our breath. She kissed my chest softly and the smell of sex filled our bedroom. I wanted badly to taste her pussy and her head popped up. She smiled at me, bit her lip and kissed me. I knew she was avoiding saying something so I asked, “what?!?”

She smiled again, and said, “I’m serious, I want to bring someone else into our bedroom. I don’t know that I want you to fuck her, but I want you to do things to both of us, and maybe have you both do things to me…”

I asked, “You have someone in mind already?” I wasn’t exactly concerned, but I was definitely curious…

“No, sweetie, I want to pick someone together, and maybe see what it’s like. Preferably a stranger… and I dunno, maybe you could fuck her, but only if you’re covered…”

We chatted only briefly, and before we knew it was I between her legs, tasting our cum mixed together. As I sucked on her lips, and she grasped my head ordering, “harder, suck harder!” my mind began to race with what type of woman I want to bring to our bed…

I slid back up, and let her taste us on my lips as my cock split her open again. Too bad she already met Carolyn, but she doesn’t know Michelle. I bet she’d be willing to help us out…

2 comments:

The Exception said...

This is getting intresting...

Scent of Eros said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!