Monday, August 17, 2009

Updates from the Frontal Nudity

Wow, what a crazy few weeks. Over the last few weeks, Jenny and I moved into a new house, and my company grabbed up a large, yet very late contract. The contract included media work, and was so big I didn’t trust anyone else in the office to handle it.

Any more I don’t personally handle too many clients, but this one was both new and well paying. Although there was no guarantee of a return to our services, I wanted to take care of it personally to better our chances at getting their business again.

Anyway, I will get back to the story at hand, but I want to be able to handle it straight up when I have more time. But some things that have occurred in the interim are just as fun to write about.

Two weeks ago I interviewed a young woman for an intern position. I was actually interviewing her as a favor for one of my associates from a different branch office. The young woman, we’ll call her Jamie, had actually applied for an internship in our PR department. After speaking with my associate I called my PR Manager to inquire why she had not yet gotten an interview. “I’m not all that certain she’s qualified boss,” he told me.

If I had wondered before if my PR Manager was a moron, this just confirmed it. When I asked the office HR Director for the application I was beside myself on why we had not followed up with Jamie. She already has her degree and was working in the field, but wants to work on her writing certificate, and that required an internship for writing. She not only submitted an excellent copy sample, she had experience in marketing. I called her up and set the interview.

When I met Jamie I was befuddled, mesmerized even. She is not only smart, but gorgeous, with blonde hair, a cute smile and eyes that dig into your soul. Her interview lasted 10 minutes, the ensuring conversation and requisite flirting lasted another hour and a half. When I was single and in this position I would have hired her directly for my office, but being married this would be dangerous now.

I finally said, “Well we’ve chatted enough, congratulations and welcome to our office, you are our new intern. And if you are alright with it, I really think you would be a waste in our PR department, I think you should work directly for my office so you can get a taste of our business all around.”

Yeah… maybe she can get a taste of my cock too… Oh wait did I just type that?

And so… although we are jumping ahead from my last story, we will fast forward into the future while this is still very fresh in my mind.

Jenny and I have had two encounters with Jen. We have followed all of the rules set out, and I have not seen Jen when Jenny has not been around. Fair is fair, and if I’m going to break any rules of my marriage, well I’m just going to keep that to myself.

I had to spend a couple of days out of town, and Jenny was in LA for work at the same time. We were scheduled back home on the same day. Her in the early afternoon, me in the later evening and so I called her when my plane arrived, “I have a surprise for you, so don’t goof around, come straight home!” I have known Jenny long enough to know that she’s been drinking and is a bit buzzed. And so I grab my bags and head straight to my car in anticipation of what my surprise could be. I figured it would be her naked, on the couch waiting to screw. This wouldn’t be the first time!

When I walked into the house from the garage Jenny was in the kitchen, a freshly opened bottle of wine and two glasses. She set them all down and I dropped my bags, one hot wet kiss ensued and Jenny grinded against me. My cock was hard in an instant. I was ready to do it right there in our kitchen. But Jenny pushed away from me, “Can you grab another glass? We’re in the family room…”

WE?!? Now I WAS curious. Jenny grabbed the wine, and I grabbed an extra glass and the two on the counter and I followed her to the family room. Two wine glasses and an empty bottle of Chardonnay sat on the table next to Jen, who was in a blue tank top and short shorts. She had her legs crossed as she sat on the couch, but was on her feet in a second as she came to me and gave me a great big hug. She rubbed her small hips against my cock as she said, “I think Jenny really missed you this week…” and flashed me a wicked smile.

We sat in the living room chatting and finished the bottle of raspberry wine when Jenny climbed onto my lap and started making out with me. After a few moment I felt a hand on my cock between our bodies and hear Jen say, “Damn Jenny, you make him so fucking hard!” Jenny broke our kiss and began to kiss Jen while she stayed on my lap. She then winked at Jen and looked at me with a devilish grin, “So are you ready for your surprise?”

“There’s more?” I asked.

Jenny led me to our bedroom and said, “Let’s not waste time…” As she began to pull at her shirt. Before I could begin to undress myself Jen was in front of me, kissed me, winked and then pulled my shirt over my head. She quickly had my belt undone and pulled my shorts and boxers off in one quick motion. She was on her knees to help me off and before I could realize what happened her lips were wrapped around my cock.

My wife’s lips were quickly on mine, in an awkward position while Jen sucked on my cock. “Get up Jen!” and Jen did as she said. She kissed her hard on the lips and exclaimed, “I love the taste of my husband’s cock on your lips. I can’t wait to taste him on your pussy.” She looked to me, “Maybe you should help her off with her clothes…”

I did as was requested and sucked her dark brown nipples as I slipped off her shorts, and she had no panties on. Jen led me to the couch, and that was the first time I noticed there was a fresh box of condoms on the night stand. “I can’t wait to watch you fuck my husband and then taste his cock on your pussy…”

Still a bit confused as fucking was against the rules, Jenny opened a condom and slid it over my cock. She kissed me hard, and said, “Have fun!” and then kissed Jen and said, “Leave some for me!” Jen climbed on top of me, kissed me hard and passionately as I felt her pussy envelop my cock. I had wanted to fuck Jen the moment we met her. As she slowly began to grind on me I knew this would never do. Before I could offer instruction Jenny leaned in readjusted Jen so her hands were on my chest and I could get a decent view of her tits.

Jen began to fuck me harder as I watched her petite tits bob up and down, I turned to look at Jenny to find her slide her finger in her wet pussy and take a lick and then smile at me. I knew Jenny wanted a show and I was planning on obliging…

No comments: