Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Surprises Continue

Where was I?

Oh right, getting fucked by a hot co-ed…

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her, my tongue exploring her hot wet mouth. My cock felt so different inside her than it does Jenny, different is definitely a good feeling. But I hated having to wear the condom, I had not worn one in quite a while. I knew I’d get my chance later with Jenny.

I began to roll and Jen rolled right off of me. She was on her back and I took her entire body in, her firm tummy and pert tits, her hot, wet vagina, and her feet flat on the bed, knees bent were all too inviting. I gave Jenny a devilish grin as I buried my face into Jen’s hot wet pussy to get a nice taste. I ran my tongue the length of her pussy, which was completely shaved today. I slid my tongue in and Jen moaned with delight. She put her hands on my head and begged, “I want you to fuck me hard. Please? Let Jenny get a good view of you fucking me HARD…”

I obliged and slid up Jen’s body, but before I could slide into her Jen grabbed my head, licked her lips and then kissed me, getting a good taste of herself on my lips. She moaned as I slid my cock into her. I wanted nothing more than to fuck her so hard she screamed and all in front of my wife.

Jen slid her legs around mine and began grinding against me as I slid in and out of her. Jenny was sitting away from the bed taking it all in, slowly sliding her fingers in and out of her pussy. I looked back at Jen who opened her eyes and pulled me to her as her body began to tense, “I have wanted to fuck you since the moment I saw you… I want to feel your cum in me so bad… I love feeling your cock in me… oh fuck you’re going to make me cum, fuck me harder, pretend we’re alone…” she whispered all of this in my ear.

I began to nibble on her ear and her hands when to my ass, pushing me deeper into her. Her body tensed and she began to moan with each slide of my cock, “uhn, uhn, uhn!” and she unwrapped her legs from mine. Her body pushed harder against mine and she said, “Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum!”

It was too late, she was already there, I could feel her juices squirt onto me and I continued to ram into her. I was so aware of her orgasm, and the condom on my cock was keeping the friction down. As Jen relaxed she looked at Jenny, “I want to eat you out while your husband pounds me from behind…”

We renegotiated our positions as Jen began to slowly lick Jenny, and I slid in behind Jen. I didn’t have the greatest view on the action but when Jenny made eye contact with me I began to pound Jen some more. I could tell Jen was coming up for breaths, but when Jenny bit her lip and pushed Jen’s head between her legs she was about to cum. When her eyes closed and her head rolled back I knew it was there.

At the first moan I could feel my own orgasm building, so I pulled out. I slipped off the condom and as Jenny’s moans grew louder I came hard all over Jen’s back. This sent Jenny into a tail spin of moans and cries of pleasure as she began to fuck Jen’s face hard.

When it was all over, I kissed Jen, and told Jenny she tasted great tonight… I walked back to the kitchen to retrieve more drinks for us while the ladies cleaned up. We spent the next long while drinking, tickling, playing and having fun. Jenny had, had the most to drink, but that did not keep her from wanting more of Jen’s pussy.

Again I was hard and soon I was fucking Jenny while she was eating Jen out. Jen mouthed to me, “I want your cum…” and that did it. I came hard inside of Jenny, and we nearly all three had orgasms at once.

We eventually all fell asleep on the bed, naked and worn out. I woke up a couple of hours later and had to pee. When I opened the bathroom door I was not only surprised to see Jen awake and standing there, but I was surprised to hear her offer of a private session…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, AJ! What a story. Just got caught up on your story...nice to see you are writing again:)-Blue