Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Familiar Road...

The building my offices are in is small. I walk out of the back door of my office and head to the bathroom. After relieving myself I notice that I can still smell her on my fingers. I hate to wash it away, but I decide it is best should anyone stop in for a surprise visit.

I spread soap around my lips as well and splash water on my face. In an instant she is gone, but knowing other parts of me still carry her scent makes my cock flinch. I take one last look in the mirror, and make sure I’m all put together. As I walk back into my office I’m disappointed to realize I am again alone.

As I head back to the front door of our office suite to unlock it my phone vibrates. A call from Jenny brings me back to the present, a flash of guilt flushes over me as I press the answer button and put the phone up to my ear. “I’m really sorry sweetheart, but I won’t be getting out of here until tomorrow afternoon at the latest. I’m really sorry; I know I’m running late again…”

I reassure her it is OK, her travel schedule is hectic, I know this. Her travel schedule is what led me down a familiar path. A quick “I love you” later and my fingers shake, my cock twitches as I scroll through the numbers.

“Ashley, why don’t you come back and stay at my place tonight. I’m free after all!” She giggles with anticipation, and now I can’t leave this place fast enough.

This is a dangerous, but familiar road. But sometimes, I just can’t help myself…